When you think about mountain hunting, think of the Guide GTX on your feet. With all the same features and technologies as its little brother, the Nevada, this boot takes it up a notch with an extra 2” of ankle support. No more needing to worry about busted up ankles during long, heavy packouts. The Guide GTX has got you (and your ankles) covered.
- Insulated: Yes - Gore (~200 g)
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk Leather
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.
- Protection: Rubber rand
- Height: 10"
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 2.1 lbs
|Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining|
|Vibram® sole with polyurethane shock absorbing CCF midsole|
|3 Flex Rating|
|ABSS Ankle Support System|
|Board Lasting Mechanical Construction|
|Crispi Crossbow Frame|
|To learn more, check out the Crispi Boot Technology Page|