Thomas & Thomas Paradigm Fly Rod Feature Review
While the advance of technology has pushed the limits of rod weight, line speed and casting distance, the essence of stalking a rising trout and presenting the fly remains unchanged. With this in mind, we set out to capture the unique feel that made the original Paradigm fly rods such a magical instrument.
“A fine rod is a rod that you can love. You’ve really accomplished something when you make a rod that is the one that people want to reach for before all others.” - Tom Dorsey
- Lightweight Titanium finish Single Foot REC guides
- Matte Titanium finish roll-stamped hardware
- USA sourced Bird's Eye Maple spacers
- Beautiful new semi-gloss blue surface finish
- Hand-written logo, serial numbers, and additional visual accents
- Ultra-light rods with smooth, medium flex action for exceptional presentations.
- Handcrafted in Greenfield, MA, USA