Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 25 Fly Line Video Review
Scientific Anglers Sonar Sink 25 Sinking Head Fly Line for Cold Water Features Review:
Equipped with a large diameter handling section, the Sink 25 offers excellent line control, ensuring precision in your casts and retrieves. Whether you're targeting elusive trout or battling feisty bass, this sinking fly line has your back when it's time to get down and dirty.
Conquer deep runs, reach hidden pockets, and entice the most elusive fish with confidence. The SA Sink 25 will take your fly fishing game to the next level, allowing you to explore new depths and unlock thrilling opportunities.
Don't settle for anything less than the best when it comes to sinking lines. Choose the Scientific Anglers SONAR Sink 25 Fly Fishing Line and experience unparalleled performance and control. It's time to dive into your fishing adventure and reel in success.
Species: Carp, Striper, Bass, Musky, Pike, Salmon, Steelhead, Trout
Water Type: Freshwater
- 25’ extra-fast sinking head with handling line
- For coldwater applications
- An excellent streamer line
- Low tangle design increases shooting distance
- Floating running line
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0 – 8.0 ips, sinks 4’ – 15’
- Replaces Mastery Wet Tip Express
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA SONAR SINK 25 ### (### = grain weight)