The all new Korkers All Axis is a lightweight wet wading shoe for those times where you might be exploring a faint blue line on the map, or those hot Summer days when your fly selection includes nothing but a single hopper and a smile. Easily swap out the sole for any type of water or land based terrain you may encounter.
A review of the All Axis wet wading shoe features
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System for customized
traction on the fly. One outsole included with every purchase, but compatible with the full range of Korkers soles.
- Hydrophobic materials equals faster dry times which lessens the chance of spreading invasive species.
- The combination of a covered toe & underfoot sole plate provides added protection from rocks and uneven terrain.
- Water flows through internal channels then out midsole ports, shedding water quickly, reducing weight while walking.
- Traditional laces provide a secure fit.
- Backed by Korkers' Rock Solid Guarantee
- Offered in whole-sizes only
- Weight: 1lbs 14oz (per pair, size 9)
- Height: 4 inches
- ▼Sizing Guide
Korkers outdoor shoes fit true to size for most customers. If you have wide feet or are between sizes, they suggest you size up. Use the Korkers sizing guide below to help guide your purchasing decision. Please try your wading shoes on to ensure the proper fit prior to use in the field.
WHAT IF IT DOESN’T FIT?
We will gladly accept your return/exchange of unworn merchandise according to our return policy.
Men's Size Chart
US UK EUR Street Shoes Size 8 7 41 9 8 42 10 9 43 11 10 44.5 12 11 46 13 12 47 14 13 49