The adjustable sternum strap, in addition to a lightweight design and 14 interior and exterior gear compartments, can be positioned wherever you want for a completely customizable female fit around the chest and torso.
Fishpond is also changing the way you think about responsible design with the Women's Upstream Tech Vest. This vest redefines the intersection of function and environmental conservation by using regenerated nylon from fishing nets and other discarded waste. So, the next time you go to the river, you won't just bring all of the necessary equipment. You'll also be spreading a message of environmental awareness.
A Review of Fishpond's Women's Upstream Vest's Features
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Women’s specific fit rides higher and can be cinched down tighter for a more customized and versatile fit
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for looser fit with adjustments for chest size and preferred height
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- Integrated rod holder
- Accessories shown not included
- Tight 20" X 19"
- Loose 20" X 22.5"