A Review of Fishpond's Upstream Vest's Features
As expected, a perfect fit for a long day on the water is ensured by adjustable shoulder straps, waist straps, and a front zipper closure. But then Fishpond brought the vest up to speed with 21st century technology.
The materials used in fishing gear can have a significant environmental impact. The Upstream Tech Vest, made entirely of regenerated nylon waste materials such as fishing nets and old carpets, moves Fishpond's industry-leading effort toward sustainable design forward.
As the first fishing vest on the market with an integrated net slot, Fishpond wasn't satisfied with a product designed solely for environmental conservation. These new vests have 14 interior and exterior compartments, including two front pockets that can hold up to four large fly boxes each, allowing you to carry everything but the kitchen sink.
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- D-ring attachment for net release
- Integrated rod holder
- 1.65 lbs
- Tight 20" X 22"
- Loose 20" X 24"