While the Thunderhead Submersible Backpacks do an excellent job of keeping crucial gear dry, out of the box they lack a bit in the organization department. This drop-in accessory allows for increased organization of gear in your Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack. The padded walls and floor of the insert offer protection against bumps and vibrations for camera bodies, lenses, fly reels, fly boxes, and other valuables.
Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack Padded Insert Accessory Video Review
No more having your fly boxes clunking around against your pricey DSLR. The Thunderhead Backpack Padded Insert add-on keeps everything where it should be and offers better protection when you are setting the bag down on the ground.
A Review of the Thunderhead Backpack Insert Features
- Drop-in design and quick assembly
- 1 full-width divider with laptop slot
- 2 customizable/movable dividers for fly boxes, camera lenses and bodies, fly reels and other pieces of gear
- Compatible with the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack only
- Assembled dimensions: 11.2 x 10.6 x 8.5 in
- Packed dimensions: 11.2 x 10.6 x 2.2 in
- Weight: 1lb 3.2 oz, 544 g