Tenderfoot Kids Fishing Vest Highlights
When you're a kid and you gauge the days success by whether or not your out-fished mom, you want gear that has the same features and designs that you'd find on full sized vests. With 14 pockets to keep everything organized on the river, mesh backing to keep you cool, and plenty of places to attach tools like retractors and tippet holders, the Tenderfoot Vest will make your fishing more efficient.
- One Size Fits Most adjustable shoulder and waist design ~18"x18"
- 210D nylon Cyclepond fabric with ballistic fabric accents
- Lightweight mesh interior
- Velcro ‘loop’ section for drying flies and/or attaching a velcro fly patch (not included)
- 14 pockets for keeping yourself organized on the river
- Hypalon® tool attachment points
- Front buckle closure
- Dual entry stash pocket and zippered pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- D-ring attachment on back for net release
- Integrated rod holder
- Weight: 1.05lb