Fishpond Switchback 2.0 Waist Pack & Belt System In The Wild
Fishpond Switchback 2.0 Features Review:
Adding additional storage has never been easier with Fishpond's new quick release rail system. Simply detach the speed clip, slide on a Thunderhead Submersible Pouch, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, or other compatible system, and you’re ready to hit the water. Ambidextrous, and equipped with MOLLE slots for water bottle holders and Quikshot Extra Rod Holders, the new Switchback system elevates the expected standard for modularity.
- Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 2L pack, and shoulder strap
- Thermoformed foam belt with built in net slot for wide range of net sizes
- Pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ - allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Ambidextrous design for left or right-handed configuration
- Shoulder strap pad with Hypalon tool attachment points and Velcro pad for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- Main zippered compartment with removable divider and 2 interior pockets for organization
- Front stretch compartment with 2 interior pockets
- Exterior Velcro patch for use with Tacky Fly Dock (not included)
- Hypalon attachment points and TPU coated nylon straps for retractors, hemostats, tippet holders, floatant bottle holders, and other accessories
- Accessories shown not included
- Size: 2L | 9” x 8” x 3.5”
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.