Thomas & Thomas Zone Feature Review
All the Zone rod models have multimodulus composite infused with T&Ts advanced StratoTherm resin; the same resin developed for the acclaimed Avantt and Exocettseries. Zone rods are rolled and built by hand alongside those flagship models in the Thomas & Thomas Massachusetts, USA facility.
The Zone lineup features11 versatile models from 3-10wt to cover freshwater and most saltwater applications.
No matter what level of Fly Caster you are, the goal is always the same: Get
better. Every time you step in the river or on the boat, the hope is that this next cast could be your best. The Zone series embraces that challenge with next
generation innovation and an old school price point.
- 3wt-4wt Medium/fast action 5wt-10wt fast action.
- Natural finish carbon appearance.
- Clear anodized premium aluminum hardware.
- Blue fiber reel seat hand rolled at T&T.
- Composite reinforced premium-quality cork grips.
- Titanium frame stripping guides with Zirconium inserts.
- T&T Blue thread with silver accent wraps.
- Includes heirloom quality aluminum rod tube with Thomas & Thomas Zone logo.
Freshwater(3wt-7wt) rods feature chrome single foot guides and hook keeper
Saltwater (8wt-10wt) rods feature Snake Brand E-Coating Universal Snake guides