The ZS2 Rock Creek Chest Pack features Umpqua's unique Zero Sweep (ZS2) design that helps reduce line catching issues on your pack while fishing. This compact fly fishing chest pack is great for those quick day trips where you only need a few of your favorite flies.
The four-point shoulder straps mean you can load it up without worrying about neck pain from too much weight or the pack sitting awkwardly on your shoulders.
Thoughtful placement of tool ports allows anglers to store fly fishing tools or accessories within arms reach. If carrying a minimal amount of gear is your forte, then Umpqua's ZS2 Rock Creek Chest Pack is the perfect companion for your next fly fishing outing. Includes two internal retractor attachment points, a tool sheath, and internal key clip.
The main compartment of the Rock Creek can easily accommodate two standard fly boxes. New for the ZS2 version is the inclusion of a molle modular attachment station which allows integration of ZS2 accessories, such as the ZS2 Foam Fly Patch, or the ZS2 Tippet Holder.
Rock Creek ZS2 Features
- Closed-foot zipper sliders keeps tippet from getting snagged in your zipper while fishing
- High quality YKK Zippers
- Fabric: Body -420 Denier Nylon, High Wear Locations – Ballistic Nylon
- 4-Point harness attachment for all-day comfort
- 2 x ZS Retractor Stations – with hypalon attachment bands
- 2 x ZS Hemostat Grab Tabs – ambidextrous
- 1 x ZS Foam Fly Patch Station – includes foam fly patch
- 1 x ZS Cord Tippet Holder – “Stowable” when not in use
- 1 x Molle Modular Attachment Station – compatible with the following ZS2 accessories (sold separately):