Adhesive backed synthetic quill patterns. Cut and wrap in place of natural stripped peacock. Strips are 2.2mm wide and 10mm long (when cut). Very durable.
- Hemingway’s Synthetic Tapered Peacock Quill – a great alternative for quill-bodied flies.
- Imitates the natural peacock quill: detailed, gradient print and coloration.
- Extra thin, self-adhesive vinyl strips are easy to use – peel off and wrap.
- Tapered on the end for a more natural look.
- Strips are 2.2 mm wide and 100 mm long.
- Stronger, lighter than natural peacock quill.
- Great for buzzers and nymphs, but also can be used for dries, spiders, etc.