Mystery Ranch Beartooth 80: Ample Room For Multi-Day Backcountry Hunts
Note:Mystery Ranch recently discovered and is actively trying to shut down phishing websites posing as Mystery Ranch dealers offering outrageous sale prices. These illegitimate sites operate with the intent to harvest your personal and financial information. If you visit the Mystery Ranch Authorized Dealer Locator and do a search for either 80422 or Black Hawk, Colorado, you will see that basin + bend is an authorized Mystery Ranch retailer stocking genuine Mystery Ranch product.
The BEARTOOTH 80 pack is built for the hunter who values organization and varied access to the essentials. Built on Mystery Ranch's new Guide Light MT™ Frame, this pack offers major load-hauling capability and features a quick-attach frame capture for easier Overload® feature usage. The unique 270° “duffel-style” zipper opening offers easy access no matter how it’s packed – from the top, side, or bottom. Multiple pockets both outside and on the main opening’s inside flap keep all the essentials close at hand.
Mystery Ranch Beartooth 80 Features Review:
- The new GUIDE LIGHT MT™ FRAME (Mystery Tech) continues the load carriage tradition of the tried- and-true GUIDE LIGHT FRAME™ and its rigid yet dynamic frame system, but with a few discrete changes. Utilizing custom-developed SJ Autolock buckles throughout, this new hardware collection provides the perfect blend of strength and weight. The 500D Light Plus fabric delivers high tensile and tear resistance, key characteristics for a robust, purpose-driven hunting frame.
- OVERLOAD® feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- The five-point waist belt incorporates the highly functional Redirect system and delivers solid weight distribution and eliminates slippage over your hips, regardless of the load.
Beartooth 80 Features
- 270° “duffel-style” access
- New light weight SJ Autolock buckles
- Removable lid with zippered pockets
- Zippered face pocket
- Side stretch outer pockets
- Two inner zipper pockets on inside of opening flap
- Compatible with quick attach for bow or rifle carry
- Quick attach frame cap hardware provides easier Overload® feature conversion
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Telescoping yoke for custom torso fit
Beartooth 80 Specs
Volume: 5185 cu-ins / 85L
Frame System: Guide Light MT Frame