Fishpond Brown Trout Slab Mid-Length Net In The Wild
Nomad Limited Edition Brown Trout Net Features Review:
The Fishpond Mid-Length net model is Fishpond's most popular net size for those anglers that use waist packs, so it's only fitting to use it as the platform to pay homage to one of the most popular trout out there, the mighty Brown. The Mid-Length is designed for plenty of reach with its longer handle, yet is easily tucked behind a waist pack for out-of-the-way fishing.
Like all Nomad nets, the entire handle and net hoop is made from bombproof carbon fiber and fiberglass composite weave material. This limited edition version then has the handle wrapped in the colorful pattern we all love to see at the end of our line. The RiverKoat rubberized finish provides exceptional grip, even when wet.
The lightweight, black rubber net will not spook fish during landing. Plus, the rubber compound will not remove fish slime like a nylon bag will, making for better catch and successful release rates. An often overlooked feature of the rubber net is the fact that you won't be cursing trying to get flies unstuck from the net, because they don't stick in the rubber!
- Frame is made from lightweight woven carbon fiber and fiberglass
- Frame is waterproof/weatherproof, UV resistant and it floats
- Black 12" deep rubber net bag included, holds even the largest fish
- Handle covered in "slab" Brown trout tinted 3k weave, hoop is brown carbon weave
- 37” net length is versatile for most landing situations
- Net weight with rubber bag: 453g or 1lb
- Net hoop size: 13”W x 18”L