Fishpond Wind River Roll-Top Waterproof Fishing & Travel Backpack Video Review
Fishpond Wind River Roll-Top Waterproof Backpack Features Review:
You’ve been planning and day-dreaming about this trip all year. Flights are booked, maps are studied, flies are tied, and gear has been carefully selected. Now you just need to get there and keep it all safe and dry on the water. The Fishpond Wind River Roll-Top Backpack will get everything there in one piece, and keep it all dry.
Shoulder straps are compatible with the following Fishpond products, making this backpack go from travel pack to fishing pack in seconds: Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest front panel, and Cross-Current Chest Pack
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
- One set of Lariat gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side for rod tubes etc.
- Roll top waterproof main body compartment for quick and easy access
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam shoulder straps, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable and removable lumbar support strap
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Hypalon attachment points on shoulder straps for two-way radios or GPS systems
- Size: 38L (2,318 cu. in.) | 28” x 12” x 8”"
- Height measures 31" when unrolled
- Weight: 3.6 lbs.