The Tomahawk Fly Tying Kit Bag is the best way we know of, to take your fly tying stuff on a fishing trip. We have not seen a better bag. The Tomahawk has a ton of storage capacity, new designed organization attributes and things only Fishpond could have thought of. This is the bag!
Two exterior pockets hold your vise and components keeping them away from your tender fly tying materials. There is also an interior vise storage pocket if you want to keep it inside. Both work great. They were definitely designed for a vise.
There are 8 see-through zippered mesh material pockets for all of your materials packed in zip-lock bags. Another large 10” x 16” zippered mesh pocket is the best solution for storing necks and saddles.
Four, 10-inch clear tubes hold your thread spools. That’s a lot of thread capacity. Two 4.5” x 9” x 1” molded plastic hook or bead boxes keep them separate and secure.
There is more. The Tomahawk comes with nine 4” x 6”, six 5” x 7” and nine 3” x 4.5” re-sealable clear poly bags with Velcro binding and attachment tabs.
Dimensions are a whopping 18” x 14.5” x 6”. The Tomahawk is made from 420 denier rip-stop nylon and 1680 ballistic nylon fabric for durability and good looks.
- Two exterior padded pockets for vise and components
- Integrated internal vise storage pocket with two zippered compartments
- Eight large “see-through” zippered mesh material pockets
- Large 10” x 16” zippered mesh pocket
- Four 10” clear tubes for thread spools
- Two 4.5” x 9” x 1” molded plastic organizing boxes for hooks, beads etc.
- Nine 4”x 6”, Six 5”x 7”, and Nine 3” x 4.5” re-sealable clear poly bags with Velcro® binding attachment
- 18" x 14.5" x 6"