One of the newest additions to the Fishpond collection of fine waxed cotton luggage, check out the Jagged Basin Duffel. This piece is seeping in tradition and it has plenty of rugged appeal, while being quite at home in the lobby of the finest hotels in the world. Throw it in the bed of your pickup truck or in the back seat of a helicopter. The Jagged Basin goes where you go.
Jagged Basin Travel Duffel Features
While still small enough to be carry-on compatible, this luggage piece holds a ton of gear, after all, it is a duffel. There is no wasted space in travel duffels.
There are many ways to tote this piece. Carry handles are located on the top and on one end. A padded and included shoulder strap can be attached quickly if needed. If those don’t work, un-zip the should strap compartment, pull them out, and you have a backpack, for short trips through the terminal or into the lodge.
The outer layer is made from 16 oz waxed cotton canvas. The main compartment zipper is a water resistant YKK Aquaguard. The interior is lined with recycled Cyclepond nylon fabric. Cyclepond is made from abandoned and forgotten fishing nets, found in the ocean.
The hanging interior pocket, helps you better organize your gear.
Dimensions are: 21” x 11.5” x 12”. Interior volume is 2,196 cubic inches or 36L.
- 10.10 Oz Waxed Canvas exterior fabric
- Recycled Cyclepond nylon interior lining
- Two signature Fishpond rope handles
- YKK Aquaguard water resistant main zipper and exterior pocket
- Hanging interior pocket for organization
- Hidden backpack straps for convenient carry
- Adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap
- Exterior custom gear lash tabs
- Carry-on compatible