The Jackalope Rod Tube Case is a new innovation from Fishpond, designed for and built to transport 9’ fly rods. We have not seen another multi-rod tube with features that compare to this one.
It holds 9 foot rods, up to six of them, in their individual rod socks. The Jackalope is extremely durable, but light weight. Even when checked and loaded into the cargo holds of airplanes, you don’t have to worry about having your valuable fly rods crushed or broken. You may also use the Jackalope as a carry-on.
The molded and padded ends are zippered. You can enter from either end. The zippers have two slides, making it easier to open and close the openings and allowing you to lock them with a two small padlocks, (not included).
With the provided shoulder strap, you can carry the Jackaloope on your shoulder or over your back. The strap is removable so you can and carry it by the handle. The Jackalope is compatible for packing in the interior of most Fishpond luggage pieces.
Slide your business card into the identification holder that is located on the side of the case.
The Jackalope is made using 420 denier recycled nylon on the exterior with a lighter weight nylon lining.
Dimensions are 29.5” x 3.75”
- Designed for carry on
- 420D Recycled nylon exterior
- Rigid tube will take a beating while remaining lightweight
- Store up to six 9 ft 4-piece rods
- Molded and zippered top and bottom for added protection
- Lockable zippers on both ends
- Built in business card /identification holder
- Removable shoulder strap
- Compatible for the interior of most Fishpond luggage pieces