This is one of the most useful accessories for the fly fisherman who fishes from a boat. It’s perfect for canoes, drift boats, rafts, kayaks, aluminum fishing boats, or any boat. The Fishpond Drifty Boat Caddie organizes just what you need often and immediately. It keeps your gear handy and out of the way. The Drifty is an “organizer”.
It features one main zippered pocket for fly boxes, leaders and tippet. On the front you will find a zip down fly bench with replaceable foam for your flies. You can remove the foam fly patch, which is attached using Velcro, and move it to the front of the bench, outside, so the flies you have used can dry.
Included is a beverage holder, one very important feature. How many times have you spilled a canned drink in a boat? Lots of times.
You can attach your Drifty in many ways to your boat or cooler. In many cases, you can use the straps that attach to your gunwhale or raft frame using the non-scratching hooks on adjustable straps. You can also attach the orange snaps to a cooler or boat seat. Then, your Caddie can be removed or replaced easily using the snaps and leaving the snap straps permanently attached with screws.
There are many attachment points on the Fishpond Drifty Boat Caddie. The tools you see in the photos are optional and not included.
Dimensions are 11.25” x 9” x 5”. Color is Sand.
- Patented, signature molded zip-down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Adjustable gunwale hooks
- Straps for securing to a raft frame
- Molded beverage holder
- Includes TPU coated snaps for attaching the Drifty to a plastic cooler
- Large zippered main compartment for fly boxes and gear
- Webbing loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Jacquard webbing daisy chain loops
- Large velcro patch for securing fly on outside of fly bench