CRISPI Hunting Boots
CRISPI Hunting Boots: Hand Made in Italy
Since 1975, CRISPI'S Italian artisans have put their know-how into creating every single boot. Best known for their amazing out-of-the-box comfort, these handcrafted boots are built with craftmanship that does not under-estimate the importance of solid traditions.
Originally designed for backpacking, trekking and mountaineering in the shadow of the alps, they have emerged as a leading choice for hunters worldwide, and have been a critical piece of gear for hunts literally around the world.
For a detailed look into the amazing technology built into these ultra comfortable yet rugged boots, please explore theCRISPI Boots Technology Page.
- 1975 - Crispi Sport is created in a small laboratory based in Venato Italy by Alessandro Marcolin
- 1979 - Distribution begins through Switzerland, Germany, and France
- 1984 - The first leather Telemark collection is produced and distributed in: Italy, Canada, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Finland, U.S.A.
- 1996 - Plastic polymer is used to create highly technological boots
- 2000 - Crispi gets the ISO 9001 certification for it's products' design, guaranteeing absolute product quality
- 2009 - The demand for "Made in Italy" brands increases due to the distribution of new foreign markets. Italian manufacturing becomes a guarantee of high quality
- 2013 - Distribution spreads to new horizons reaching 54 countries
- 2016 - CrispiUS.com takes over as the new American distribution channel
Your CRISPI boot warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. During the 12-month period the boot may be repaired or replaced due to manufacture defect. If your CRISPI boots need repair or replacement due to defect in workmanship or materials, simply give us a call or drop us an email to get started.
Limitations on the CRISPI Warranty
The CRISPI warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear or to damage resulting from abuse, negligence, improper repairs, inadequate fit, alterations, modifications or if your CRISPI boots are used other than in the manner intended.
CRISPI shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages or personal injury in connection with the use of CRISPI boots. Some states do now allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.