CRISPI Colorado GTX Review
CRISPI boots and Colorado are a natural fit! Named after our favorite state (Colorado of course!) where success is usually found in the high country around 13,000 feet, the Crispi Colorado GTX is built to get you there, help you succeed, and get you home with a heavy pack.
- Insulated: No - Uninsulated
- Upper: Water repellent suede, high resistance cordura
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.
- Protection: Kevlar Triple-stitching, polyurethane coated leather rand
- Waterproof lining: GORE-TEX Performance
- Height: 8"
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.7 lbs
- See our CRISPI Colorado Review
|Worried about the fit? Includes Free Return Shipping for Size Exchange|
|GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear Lining|
|Vibram® sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole|
|4 Flex Rating|
|ABSS Ankle Support System|
|Board Lasting Mechanical Construction|
|To learn more, check out the Crispi Boot Technology Page|