Days are getting longer and calendars are filling fast as Summer quickly approaches. Make sure to keep Saturday June 4th open and join us on Gregory Plaza for the inaugural Black Hawk Founders' Day Festival.
This will be the "official" grand opening of the Black Hawk HARD district and the newly opened shops including basin + bend, Mountain Poppy Boutique & Gift, and The Woodbury Collective. JKQ BBQ will also be celebrating their newly opened bar & restaurant just opposite Gregory Plaza in the historic Crook's Palace.
Plenty of fun that you won't want to miss from 11am - 7pm!
- Live music with Jimmy Lewis, Robby Wicks & more
- Beer & Booze: Gold Dirt Distillery, Mountain Poppy Wine Bar, and $1 commemorative Founders Brew from Cabin Creek Brewery (while supplies last)
- Food Vendors In the Plaza including the JKQ food trailer, Hippie Pie Yay, Kona Ice and the High Country Auxiliary
- Additional vendors on the plaza including jewelry, bath and body, pottery, art & illustration, gems & minerals, fiber art products and more!
- Plaza activities will include free gold panning & live rock drilling demonstrations, onsite photo booth, the Rowdy Bunch actors in period costumes, all ages scavenger hunt with prizes, bag games and more!
We hope you'll be able to join us for the return of Black Hawk's very own heritage celebration and enjoy just the beginning of what Gregory Plaza has to offer in the future.